[Box Backup-dev] Re: [Box Backup] Win32 port

Gary boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 02:15:21 GMT 2005

Jon,

> I've mentioned the "right" fix before.  It is rather more code-
> intrusive than my present patch, but avoids the need for keep-
> alives

Ahhhh, that's right, I remember now - to diff and upload at the same
time. Yeah, that would do the trick as well, as the SLL link would be
active all the time.

> I've cleaned up my code in SVN, so it is probably ready to
> be merged.

Going over the code, I am under the impression that it would actually
be way easier to add the KeepAlive to your version (or to the main
development trunk), than re-develop your patch for simultaneous
diff/upload.

Either way works for me, given it makes it into the next BoxBackup
version :)...

Gary