[Box Backup-dev] Reviewing code -- help!

Ben Summers boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 11:12:03 GMT 2005

Hi

I sat down to start reviewing the code, and I'm now a bit confused.
I'm not entirely sure which bits are what, and what should be reviewed.

I would help me enormously if the contributors could post a list of
svn diff commands which will show the proposed changes in the most
easily reviewed way.

I should have quite a bit of time today to review it. Much of it is
going to be spent installing and compiling Linux then making it do
stuff, which is always uncomfortable for *BSD types getting to grips
with the myriad versions of kernels and distributions.

BTW, am I right in thinking that the aim to get all the Win32 stuff
merged into trunk in a way which doesn't break POSIX, but may or may
not work properly under Win32. Then fix Win32?