[Box Backup-dev] Reviewing code -- help!

Ben Summers boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 16:03:37 GMT 2005

On 7 Dec 2005, at 15:57, Gary wrote:

> Martin,
>
>> Gary's various fixes:
>> - maxdiffingtime
>> - keepalive
>
> ... and StoreObjectInfoFile. All of them optional.
>
>> - decrypting filenames for compare
>
> No, this one is, I think, Nick's.

I believe that was resolved anyway, and we're just putting it in.

>> I don't believe any of those really exist on a branch in svn
>> in a way suitable for merging.
>
> I am not sure if all of those changes (and in what form) and going
> into
> BoxBackup, so I did not setup a branch yet.

If the first three can be easily got into a form where the changes
can be shown with a simple diff, then they'd all be very useful to
have. Especially StoreObjectInfoFile.

However, whether or not it's best to wait until trunk has settled
down is another question.