[Box Backup-dev] Reviewing code -- help!

Gary boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 16:41:41 GMT 2005

Ben,

> If the first three can be easily got into a form where the
> changes can be shown with a simple diff, then they'd all be
> very useful to have. Especially StoreObjectInfoFile.

I think there is an SVN path with my 0.9-mod changes already, so I will
not complicate matters further (for now) by creating yet another
branch.

Let's wait for the trunk to settle, decide the fate of
StoreObjectInfoFile, Unlimited MaximumDiffingTime, and KeepAliveTime
(the "observer problem" for the diffing process vs. 0.9-chromi
simultaneous diff and upload), and I can then re-add my changes from
the new trunk.

Let me know if you need a diff off 0.9 for any of my stuff, or perhaps
any code rework (I was going to take off operator overloading stuff
from StoreObjectInfoFile, etc.)

Gary