[Box Backup-dev] COMMIT r216 - in box/chris/win32/merge/07-win32-fixes: . infrastructure lib/common lib/win32 test/common

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 00:54:10 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 00:33 +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> > Just to let you know Chris, I merged 07-win32-fixes at r210 into trunk
> > earlier. Didn't see a commit message though. If these fixes should go in
> > too, let me know.
>
> Yes please. With the extra fixes I just committed to 07-win32-fixes,
> common, crypto and compress tests pass, and the others are not run on
> win32, so the test suite passes.
>
> Cheers, Chris.

All looked sane, merged in r219. Suggest you re-branch off trunk if you
want to do any more. (Or commit to trunk if small changes.)

Ran tests before this last commit, getting two failures:

common: PASSED
crypto: PASSED
compress: PASSED
basicserver: PASSED
raidfile: FAILED: 240 tests failed
backupstore: PASSED
backupstorefix: PASSED
backupstorepatch: PASSED
backupdiff: PASSED
bbackupd: FAILED: 1 tests failed

raidfile failed before, snippet below:

FAILURE: Condition [UsageInBlocks == pread->GetDiscUsageInBlocks()] failed at testraidfile.cpp(110)
FAILURE: Condition [pread->GetFileSize() == datasize] failed at testraidfile.cpp(113)
FAILURE: Condition [UsageInBlocks == pread->GetDiscUsageInBlocks()] failed at testraidfile.cpp(147)
FAILURE: Condition [UsageInBlocks == pread->GetDiscUsageInBlocks()] failed at testraidfile.cpp(170)
FAILURE: Condition [UsageInBlocks == pread->GetDiscUsageInBlocks()] failed at testraidfile.cpp(193)
FAILURE: Condition [((char*)data)[dataread+z] == testbuff[z]] failed at testraidfile.cpp(127)
FAILURE: Condition [((char*)data)[dataread+z] == testbuff[z]] failed at testraidfile.cpp(127)
FAILURE: Condition [((char*)data)[dataread+z] == testbuff[z]] failed at testraidfile.cpp(127)
FAILURE: Condition [((char*)data)[dataread+z] == testbuff[z]] failed at testraidfile.cpp(127)
FAILURE: Condition [::memcmp(((char*)data) + pos, testbuff, r) == 0] failed at testraidfile.cpp(203)

That cycle repeated a lot.

bbackupd:

Change client store marker
Check change of store marker pauses daemon
waiting: ..................
[ 0 (of 0) differences probably due to file modifications after the last upload ]
Differences: 0 (3 dirs excluded, 4 files excluded)

FAILURE: Condition [compareReturnValue == 2*256] failed at testbbackupd.cpp(708)
Interrupted restore
FAILURE: Condition [compareReturnValue == 2*256] failed at testbbackupd.cpp(708)
Interrupted restore

raidfile was failing like that before win32, but bbackupd failure seems
to be new. Too late to look into those now, bedtime.

Cheers,

Martin.