[Box Backup-dev] Current status

Ben Summers boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 20:26:13 GMT 2005

Right then, lots of progress has been made. I think the current state
is...

* All non-Win32 originating contributions are now in trunk.

* Basic Win32 port in trunk.

* Nick's other modifications are still to go in:
	keep-alive
	decryption of filenames

* Trunk compiles on at least one POSIX platform, but raidfile and
bbackupd tests fail.

* Win32 client works, although isn't complete enough to be useful (ie
missing those patches)

Sound about right?

Martin: sorry about the unwanted project merger position. I'm a
little wary of merging in SVN as it looks very easy to wipe out
changes, and since you have the experience your merging has been very
helpful. But we'll soon be able to just work on trunk, and of course,
I'll look after releases if unless someone else really wants the job.
Thanks for all your hard work so far.

Client disc space: Probably best to wipe out those copies when we're
done with merging, but for now we just need to be careful what we
check out.