[Box Backup-dev] Win32

Charles Lecklider boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 20:54:45 GMT 2005

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Also, if you're compiling with Visual Studio, you may want the fixes I
> just checked in for lib/win32/emu.h and lib/common/BoxPlatform.h in
> pipe-security.

Thanks - that's got me a bit further. Now I just get a few redefinition
warnings (easy enough to solve - they obviously pre-date the autoconf
work), and one missing autogen_CommonException.h.

Is it the intention that Perl is required to build boxbackup?  I think
that's entirely reasonable for any *nix, but I'm not convinced it's a
good idea for Windows.

-C