[Box Backup-dev] tests passing on i386

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 21:34:03 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 18:42 +0000, Ben Summers wrote:
> On 20 Dec 2005, at 18:36, Martin Ebourne wrote:
>
> > With that last commit (which took too long to find), the tests all
> > pass on i386 FC4, both in release and debug mode.
>
> Even raidfile?

I don't think raidfile was ever broken on i386.

The only test I have outstanding to fix is raidfile on x86_64 FC4. 240
failures. All others pass whether release or debug on x86_64, and as I
said above, all tests now pass on i386.

Maybe when I fix the raidfile test on x86_64 it'll also fix ppc. I think
all other ppc tests probably now work due to my other fixes.

How is OpenBSD doing?

Cheers,

Martin.