[Box Backup-dev] COMMIT r553 - box/trunk/documentation/boxbackup

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 11:18:25 BST 2006

subversion at fluffy.co.uk wrote:
> Added man page for bbackupquery, and updated Makefile to be able to
> build the man pages.

Great stuff Per!

> +  <refsection>
> +    <title>Bugs</title>
> +
> +    <para>TODO: get known bugs for 0.10 in here.</para>
> +  </refsection>
> +</refentry>

I would suggest replacing that with details on how to report bugs, and
giving a link to a page on the wiki with known bugs, or to a bug
database when/if we have one instead. The old way of using the bug
section in man pages is not really used so much now, and a lot of
projects use it more as a way to involve people in the bugs process.

If there are known important bugs before release then I guess it's
still ok to list them, but really they'd be better off fixed. :)

Cheers,

Martin.