[Box Backup-dev] Where to put my bug fixes?

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 22:26:31 BST 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 16:28 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:
> If other things were changed, in different files, in the same commit, then
> should I also include a path for you to diff, or an svn command?

Of course, in a perfect world that shouldn't happen. ;-)

> If several unrelated changes were made to the same file in a series of
> commits, perhaps it's better that I put the individual changes into my
> merge branch, one change per commit, or post a patch to the list?

I think the one change per commit into the merge branch is probably the
best solution here. I fully understand that unrelated changes end up in
a commit, although we all know ideally they shouldn't. Rearranging them
into the merge branch is a good workaround.

Cheers,

Martin.