[Box Backup-dev] Where to put my bug fixes?

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 22:57:35 BST 2006

Hi Martin (and all),

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Martin Ebourne wrote:

>> If other things were changed, in different files, in the same commit, then
>> should I also include a path for you to diff, or an svn command?
>
> Of course, in a perfect world that shouldn't happen. ;-)

I know that I've been getting a bit too personal with my personal branch.
Sorry about that.

> I think the one change per commit into the merge branch is probably the
> best solution here. I fully understand that unrelated changes end up in
> a commit, although we all know ideally they shouldn't. Rearranging them
> into the merge branch is a good workaround.

Do you require me to scrap the current merge branch and re-commit with one
change per commit, or are you (all) happy to review it as it stands, given
that it consists of orthogonal, independent, and self-explanatory changes
(I hope)?