[Box Backup-dev] Win32 compile progress

Charles Lecklider boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 00:28:47 BST 2006

OK, I'm making some progress here after r758. First few things I've run
into (all with VC++ 2k5 Express):

We have O_BINARY; BoxConfig-MSVC.h needs to define HAVE_DECL_O_BINARY.

In emu.h, "typedef uint32_t u_int32_t;" needs to come after the block
that defines what uint32_t is....

What is mode_t? VC doesn't have it.

That's it so far. If mode_t can be sorted out it looks like I'll get
something out the end. I'd submit patches for the above, but the order
of BoxConfig-MSVC.h/emu.h looks random to me, which means I probably
don't understand the reasoning and will put things in the wrong place....

-C