[Box Backup-dev] Subversion repository moved / Trac now online

Per Thomsen boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 18:49:27 BST 2006

On 8/10/06 10:39 AM, James O'Gorman wrote:
> Following yesterday's announcement by Ben, the Subversion repository has
> now been transferred and is integrated into Trac.
>
> The Subversion repository can still be accessed in the normal way, via:
> http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box
>
> Trac is available at:
> http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/trac
>
> You can register your account for Trac by using the Register link at the
> top-right of the page. For developers, if you need enhanced privileges
> (i.e. modify tickets, etc) then let myself or Ben know.

James,
It seems that HTTP authentication is in place for the registration.
After I type in my desired username/password, I am presented with an
HTTP authetication prompt.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen at reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561