[Box Backup-dev] Subversion repository moved / Trac now online

James O'Gorman boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 20:40:47 BST 2006

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, James O'Gorman wrote:
>
>> Following yesterday's announcement by Ben, the Subversion repository has
>> now been transferred and is integrated into Trac.
>>
>> The Subversion repository can still be accessed in the normal way, via:
>> http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box
>
> Thanks for this. I have a problem, though: I can't log in to Subversion
> to commit changes. Are the user accounts still valid?

Yes, it should all be the same... all I can see in the Apache logs is
"Password mismatch". Does it work for anyone else?

If not, I can change the passwords but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
I basically copied Ben's Apache config!

> I tried to register a new user account with Trac, but it doesn't let me
> commit with that login either.

No, trac is only for viewing the repository, not committing.

James