[Box Backup-dev] Ticket submision howto

James O'Gorman boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 19:13:57 BST 2006

On 11/8/06 19:07, Ben Summers wrote:
> On 11 Aug 2006, at 19:02, James O'Gorman wrote:
>> On the newticket form? Was it ever there? "Assign to" is still there...
>
> Oh yes, I'm getting confused.
>
> So why does it say "owner deleted" when I change things? Probably not
> important.

Oh, I see what you mean now. Not entirely sure!

I'm hoping it's not to do with me fiddling with the database. I added
some comments to ticket #1 to test the notifications and then deleted
them directly from the database (being careful to reset the last
modified time to before I started fiddling).

James