[Box Backup-dev] Logging framework

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Dec 16 20:36:31 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I've implemented a new logging framework as discussed about a year ago,
and almost exactly as described at
[http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/trac/wiki/LoggingFrameworkProposal].

You can see the classes at:

   [http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/merge/lib/common/Logging.h]
   [http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/merge/lib/common/Logging.cpp]

and an example of the changes in practice should eventually appear at:

   [http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/trac/changeset/1226]

although Trac seems to be lagging behind the repository, and I'm currently
getting an error on the timeline page:

   [http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/trac/timeline]

> Repository checkins event provider (ChangesetModule) failed:
>
> NoSuchChangeset: No changeset 1224 in the repository"

Comments would be very welcome.