[Box Backup-dev] Win32 dist, bb-save-state merged, MSVC files? (was: COMMIT r348 - in box/chris/bb-save-state: . bin/bbackupd lib/common lib/server)

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 22:47:37 GMT 2006

Hi Ben,

> Now, where are these new MSVC project files? If they're easy to get out
> (which I'm not sure they are on their own) then let's get them in. It
> may just be easier if Chris just checks them into trunk. If only the
> Win32 project files are touched, then I have no problems whatsoever.

Sorry, I know I'm a bit late, as I thought I would be (it's been a busy
week).

You can find just those files at
[http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/win32/vc2005-compile-fixes/infrastructure/msvc/2005/],
but it's not enough to make Box compile on MSVC by itself. I'm working on
cleaning up the whole vc2005-compile-fixes branch so that it can be
approved for merging, I hope.

> What Win32 files should I include in the release candidate?

All these, and everything in lib/win32 and test/win32, please.