[Box Backup-dev] COMMIT r348 - in box/chris/bb-save-state: . bin/bbackupd lib/common lib/server

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 20:19:05 GMT 2006

Hi Ben,

> bin/bbackupquery/BackupQueries.cpp
> 	- we'll have to make that generic at some point

I actually don't think it's necessary on other platforms. The problem is
that Nick's emulated functions work with filenames in UTF-8, which seems
reasonable, but the win32 console cannot display UTF-8. I would expect
that on other platforms, especially unix ones, the console is at least
capable of rendering file names in whatever encoding they are stored in.