[Box Backup-dev] 0.10 anyone?

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 01:14:10 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 17:37 +0000, Ben Summers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's currently outstanding for a 0.10 release?
>
> There seems to be quite a few Win32 issues, which is only to be
> expected for such a new thing. Do we want to hold off a release for
> these?

I feel we shouldn't try and make 0.10 perfect. There's no harm in
following up with 0.11 in a month or two if necessary.

I think we should only hold 0.10 if there are any known data integrity
issues in any configuration, or if the normal usage just doesn't work on
a supported platform.

Cheers,

Martin.