[Box Backup-dev] Code freeze and release candidate 3

Stefan Norlin boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 13:38:36 GMT 2006

> I think we're missing FreeBSD, NetBSD and varying Solaris from that  list.
> And no specific mentions of PPC either.

All tests pass for debug and release on Solaris 9 Sparc, 10 Sparc, 10 x86
except for a problem with the 40 sec time limit (timeout) for the
bbackupdiff
test on Solaris 9 which runs on a Sun Ultra 5, a quite slow workstation.

So, I would say all is ok for Solaris.

The suggested "tar"-change would eliminate the need for GNU tar to run
the tests as well which would be a small extra bonus. :)

Stefan