[Box Backup-dev] A new problem with diffing large files?

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 00:13:24 GMT 2006

Hi Gary,

> I cannot say, since there is no Win32 version yet with KeepAlive(), yet
> (except for old Nick's release tree for 0.9).

Please try the new build at:

[http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/win32/releases/boxbackup-0.09_plus2_r462-backup-client-mingw32.zip]

> That is, unless sending a network-based KeepAlive() command does not
> "bump" some part of the client/server procotol or SLL layers. Perhaps
> KeepAlive() should actually transmit some data over the SLL link?

I though the whole purpose of these keepalives was to "bump" the link?
Anyway, they should do so, since they require sending and receiving data
packets (Box protocol) through the tunneled stream.