[Box Backup-dev] A new problem with diffing large files?

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 20:09:49 GMT 2006

Hi all,

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Ben Summers wrote:

>>  Those, apparently, did not include the KeepAlive(). The implementation
>>  for the command was there, but it was not being called (?).
>
> I think his latest one does, but let's see what he says.

Yes, the latest build (r462) was built from trunk with KeepAlive support
that works, as far as I can tell.

This build is the first that bumps the protocol ID number, and thus
requires a server upgrade. 3 possible solutions:

* Build a new server from trunk;

* Patch your existing server to use the new protocol version (no other
   patches required, as far as I know, the protocol itself has not changed
   since the last build I released);

* I can create a private build for you, that drops the server version
   change (but this should not be used by the general public, since your
   server includes patches that most will not).