[Box Backup-dev] Code freeze and release candidate 3

Ben Summers boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 22:13:36 GMT 2006

Not yet. I think I'm waiting for confirmation for something, but
maybe not. There's a slight possibility that something is amiss with
the KeepAlive stuff, but I don't know what's going on there yet.

I'll do an rc3 tomorrow morning, unless someone comes up with a good
reason why not in the meantime.

Thanks on the testing, very much appreciated.

Ben