[Box Backup-dev] RC3 Solaris testing

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 22:13:14 GMT 2006

Hi Martin,

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Martin Ebourne wrote:

>>> If I export LIBS=-ldl first, then it works.
>>
>> Same on sparc-sun-solaris2.9.
>
> Can yourself, Gary, and anyone else having any configure problems with
> ssl please try the attached patch.

Sorry, it doesn't seem to be enough. We also need to link -lcrypto _after_
-lssl, and -ldl after -lcrypto, since ssl depends on some symbols defined
in crypto.

Unfortunately I can't give you a working command line, since I'm still
having trouble linking against the custom-built version of SSL in my home
directory on this solaris box.