[Box Backup-dev] RC 3 testing: NetBSD 3.0 fails

Per Thomsen boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 19:17:33 GMT 2006

On 2/21/06 10:48 AM, Ben Summers wrote:

> On 21 Feb 2006, at 18:41, Per Thomsen wrote:
>>>
>> When run individually, backupstorepatch passed (problem appeared to be a
>> non-dying bbstored from a previous test).
>>

>> The bbackupd test, when run exits at this point in the test:
>>
>> [ 0 (of 0) differences probably due to file modifications after the last
>> upload ]
>> Differences: 0 (0 dirs excluded, 0 files excluded)
>> ..
>> Add files with current time
>> --------
>> bbackupd: Add files with current time
>>

>> I can't find a core file anywhere. I am re-running the test now.
>
> Hmmm... something things happen oddly. Try running each test
> individually, making sure there aren't any processes left behind after
> each one.
Chalk this one up to lack of sleep... I was trying to figure out what
was going on wit this test last night, and I put an 'exit(0);' in the
testbbackupd.cpp to stop the test where a problem was occuring. It's
running now.

Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen at reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561