[Box Backup-dev] Future work

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Feb 25 18:04:45 GMT 2006

Hi Martin,

>> Please let me know if you would like to assign me any new feature to work
>> on, either for 0.11 or 0.20.
>
> This is open source, not work... You work on what you want to or can
> work on, nothing is mandatory!

I thought it might help to assign me something or at least agree that it
would be a useful thing for me to work on, especially given a possible
lack of connectivity and interactivity for three months :-)

> Cool. Approximately how soon is 'about to go'? The logging changes are
> not the sort of thing that could easily be done like that because of the
> invasiveness. You really need something a bit more meaty that is
> realistic to merge afterwards.

My leaving date is currently 20th March, but might be a week or two later.
I can try to get the logging changes done before then, but no promises.