[Box Backup-dev] Coding standards (was: COMMIT r515 - box/chris/general/bin/bbackupd)

Ben Summers boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 16:35:02 GMT 2006

On 26 Feb 2006, at 00:27, subversion at fluffy.co.uk wrote:

> Author: chris
> Date: 2006-02-26 00:27:45 +0000 (Sun, 26 Feb 2006)
> New Revision: 515
>

> +	bool was_deserialised = deserialised;

Now I know the coding standards set our are not "right" (in the sense
that any coding standard is to a certain extent, completely
arbitrary), but it would be nice to have all the code looking
consistent.

Not that I wish to put you off coding, quite the contrary, but I
think we need to keep the source nice and neat.

Thanks