[Box Backup-dev] COMMIT r299 - in box/trunk: . infrastructure lib/backupclient test/raidfile

Ben Summers boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 23:01:17 GMT 2006

This affects the xattr support code -- can someone test it on Linux?
(I am a little concerned there is no automated test for this
functionality... unless I've missed it somehow.)

I have also removed the non-functional intercept code for Darwin,
which won't work on Intel anyway so is best left out. But this brings
me onto another issue; it appears that the test/raidfile code for
testing what happens when the OS reports errors reading files is
disabled on most, if not all, platforms. What is the reason for
excluding it? I'm not entirely sure I follow the autoconf logic.

Ben