[Box Backup-dev] Moving trunk to release

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 13:06:49 GMT 2006

Ben Summers <ben at fluffy.co.uk> wrote:
> Right then, I think it would be nice to get a release out there by
> the end of the month. Let's aim for a code freeze in two weeks on the
>  20th, a week of testing, then a release on the 30th.
>
> * Sort out interception in test/raidfile
>
> * Type changes: review, test, merge
>
> * State saving for frequently restarted operation

What is the issue here?

> * Check compiler warning messages, eliminate where possible

Most/all on linux are printf problems. May get to ostream convert with
the logging stuff depending on how that progresses. Otherwise I'm happy
to leave this for 0.11 since it isn't really vital.

> * Boxi integration? (Chris said he wanted to do something, but I
> don't remember seeing specifics)
>
> * Logging
>
> * Test on all platforms
>
> Have I missed anything?

I think it's very important we get a fix in for large files being
diffed causing the ssl layer to die. I don't think Gary (?) is working
on this at the moment, although it would be a good chance if he or
someone else could.

Cheers,

Martin.