[Box Backup-dev] COMMIT r310 - in box/trunk: . lib/common test/raidfile

Jonathan Morton boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 23:33:24 GMT 2006

--Apple-Mail-12--457785331

>>> Can you post the output?
>>
>> Here.
>
> Doesn't look anything like the failures I've seen before.
>
> One thing you could try with the intercept tests is edit
> test/raidfile/intercept.cpp and edit the following line:
>
> -lseek(int fildes, off_t offset, int whence)
> +lseek64(int fildes, off_t offset, int whence)
>
> (line 248). Let me know if it makes any difference or what the output
> is. Just run the raidfile test, and run it in debug mode.

That did bugger-all.  Given that it changes between platforms a lot,
I really suspect it has to do with byte-swapping functions.  But I
know nothing about the raidfile code, and don't have time to find
out.  (I fly out to Helsinki on Friday.)

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi at chromatix.org.uk
website:  http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/

--Apple-Mail-12--457785331