[Box Backup-dev] Moving trunk to release

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 15:50:55 GMT 2006

As I can remember, there's 4 sets of changes still awaiting merging
before 0.10. Here is the list as I have it, please let me know of any
errors/omissions.

1.
> Fundamental type changes and missing includes, which might break some
> platforms, but look correct to me, can be seen with:
>   svn diff
>   http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/win32/vc2005-compile-fixes@254
>   http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/win32/type-changes

I reviewed this in my mail of Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:30:29. I'm not sure
if Ben reviewed these. Apart from the problems I commented on, I think
the rest are correct fixes which should be merged.

2. Windows specific fixes:
>   svn diff
>   http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/win32/type-changes
>   http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/win32/vc2005-compile-fixes

Looking at this one, all the windows specific stuff looks fine. There
are a large number of casts in here as well though, which I don't
really think should be necessary.

3.
> Please have a look at the branch I created for SSL keepalives, and let
> me know if there's anything blocking it from inclusion:
>   svn diff -r 323:326 \
>   http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/diff-timeout-and-ssl-keepalive

Ben has ok'd this so Chris can go ahead and merge this one.

4. Save state for restart

Am I right in thinking this one is not yet in svn?

Cheers,

Martin.