[Box Backup-dev] Re: First official Win32 release

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 00:09:10 GMT 2006

Hi Per,

> On the testing note: Are there tests for the new features (save-state,
> keepalive, I miss any big ones?) in the makefiles? Or are these things
> the testers should do manually?

As far as I can tell, there are no tests for:

* SSL keepalives
* Saving state
* Windows native port

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to write them, nor a great
understanding of the Box Backup test architecture, but I agree that they
should definitely be written, and I would appreciate any help that I can
get.