[Box Backup-dev] Hello all - win32 client

Nick Knight boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 16:10:38 BST 2006

Hello Gary,

I found the comments referring to large files (>2GB) in one of the
messages - I did find it a little strange as I thought this was fixed
when I worked on it! I may have mis-read.

Yes - block caching is what I had in mind, not sure what everyone else
thoughts on this is, I definitely have seen issues with not having it.

I noticed it is either VS or the ming compiler - my understanding was
the ming compiler was that it is not that much different from cygwin.

Nick