[Box Backup-dev] more linux guru help please!!

Nick Knight boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Jul 26 10:20:28 BST 2006

Thanks Ben,

That seem s to keep hold of the process, the problem I know have is
break points do not appear to work.

I have set them in various place I am confident that is being run, and
they do not get caught, is there anything I should be looking for?

For example in RaidFileRead.cpp:119 it works, but when I try and catch
the exception which is being thrown in that function the break point
does nothing - and the exception is still being thrown. I have tried
putting another line (syslog) before the exception macro but this
doesn't break either.

Thanks

Nick