[Box Backup-dev] Compile BoxBackup under Debian Woody failed

Roy boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 15:16:04 BST 2006

With Ubuntu you have apparently BDBv4 packages. With Woody I don't. And
if I try to install BDBv1 dev-packages, apt-get wants to remove a lot of
thing:
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  apache-dev g++ g++-2.95 libc6-dev libexpat1-dev libncurses5-dev
libpam0g-dev libpcre3-dev libreadline4-dev libstdc++2.10-dev
libwrap0-dev libxaw7-dev  xlibs-dev zlib1g-dev

So I cannot install that one. I only can install the normal (not dev)
packages, but then ./configure only finds a 2.x version.

Greets,

Roy