[Box Backup-dev] Trac 0.10?

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 23:18:38 BST 2006

> > On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 00:34 +0100, James O'Gorman wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Trac 0.10 has been released recently, so I just wanted to ping the Box
> >> developers to see if anyone would like to see Trac updated.
> >> New features are described here:

On second thoughts, IF it fixes the rubbish feature where trac refuses
to let you add a comment to a ticket just because someone else has added
one while you were writing it (just what is the problem there?), then
please, yes, as soon as possible!

Another thing is the login appears to be done by IP address not cookie
(or maybe both?). The IP address is awkward because it means you get
logged out every other page with load balanced proxies.

Cheers,

Martin.