[Box Backup-dev] Trac 0.10?

James O'Gorman boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 23:34:48 BST 2006

Martin Ebourne wrote:

> On second thoughts, IF it fixes the rubbish feature where trac refuses
> to let you add a comment to a ticket just because someone else has added
> one while you were writing it (just what is the problem there?), then
> please, yes, as soon as possible!

Hmm, can you screengrab it next time you get it? I'm not sure if that's
a bug with Trac itself or if it has some issues because I'm using
PostgreSQL as the backend instead of SQLite (I'd guess not, but you
never know!)

> Another thing is the login appears to be done by IP address not cookie
> (or maybe both?). The IP address is awkward because it means you get
> logged out every other page with load balanced proxies.

Ugh. I think I had noticed that but hadn't paid much attention to it.
I'll try and have a look into that. (I think it's basically just
htpasswd - does htpasswd normally do this?)

James