[Box Backup-dev] commit list anyone?

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 14:12:04 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 12:57 +0100, James O'Gorman wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 09:02:12AM +0100, Ben Summers wrote:
> > On 31 Aug 2006, at 23:52, Martin Ebourne wrote:
> >
> > >Given the amount of autogenerated traffic now hitting the -dev list I
> > >wonder if it's time for a -commit list for all trac/svn traffic? That
> > >way interested people could monitor the -dev list without being
> > >spammed.
> > >Presumably the main developers would keep both though.
> >
> > Good plan. I'll get this set up as soon as I can.
>
> Give me the nod when it's done and I'll change the commit scripts
> appropriately.
>
> I take it ticket emails will still go to -dev and not -commit?

I was thinking that all automatic traffic including trac output would go
to -commit. There's nearly as much ticket traffic as commit traffic and
I wouldn't want to encourage people to use trac as a discussion forum
(as so often happens with bugzilla). Maybe give -commit a better name if
you can think of one.

Let's see what Ben thinks.

Cheers,

Martin.