[Box Backup-dev] Re: [Box Backup] Parse Logfiles

G. boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 14:17:19 BST 2007

> I think the way forward is probably to merge and test extensively. We've
> got plenty of people who will gladly help test and Chris's code quality
> has been generally good.

Yeah, a "cook-up" release for major milestones and patch reviews only for minor fixes seem to work out well as a release process for many projects, including Linux distributions. I would be happy to run a "bleeding edge" release on real-world backup servers, since I have other redundant backup mechanisms in place in addition to Box.

Gary