[Box Backup-dev] Re: [Box Backup] ChrisMerge_1828

James O'Gorman boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 21:41:36 BST 2007

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 09:23:11PM +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:
>  Um, bbackupd-config doesn't run on Windows, does it? Is there another way to
>  fill in these placeholders?

Er, typo, I meant bbstored-config; does this run on Windows? If not, how
is the config file generated on Windows?

Either way, looking at MSDN, WSH can only get the computer name, not the
full DNS name, unless the machine is on an AD domain. I can add the
former functionality in quite easily. The latter means yet more checking
which will start making what was a simple script rather complex...

James