[Box Backup-dev] Re: [Box Backup] ChrisMerge_1828

Peter Jalajas, TebucoSafe Backups boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 15:08:51 BST 2007

Hi all,

> > did anything come of that PayPal account or donation scheme as I know I
> > (and probably many others on this list) would put some cash in the pot
> > to help with development, hardware, beer etc :-)
>
> We have no such scheme right now, and I know of no plans to create one,
> but you might like to talk to Pete Jalajas about sharing the costs of an
> Amazon S3 account (or similar online storage) if backing up to that
> interests you.

I have a paypal account that could be used to contribute to AWS services in support of the
development of Box Backup, paypal {at} tebuco  {dot} com.  I haven't done this before.  I hope
when the payment is sent that it can be indicated to be for the Box Backup project (I don't get
that many payments, so it should be obvious).  (Should I have any other concerns?)

But as I type this, I'm thinking that AWS has some payment schemes that might work better for
this--I'll look into it.

(This is all really amazing.)

Thanks,
Pete