[Box Backup-dev] backup of files over 2Gb

Dave Bamford boxbackup-dev at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 23:28:14 BST 2007

Hi Chris

Thanks for the very prompt reply. I am back in my office tomorrow PM
so I can check things out then with LogAllFileAccess. Currently left the
file compressing with winrar which will bring it back under the 2G. BTW
the file
is a .bck of the exchange server using volume shadow and I would expect
these to be very large.
The other option is to use a file splitter after creating the file, but
its messy.
So it would be really nice to knock this problem on the head.

Thanks

Dave