[Box Backup-dev] Build failures in recent trunk

Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services boxbackup-dev at boxbackup.org
Mon Dec 8 23:01:02 GMT 2008

Sorry to come in late to the party, and I'm not sure if my
observations are related or helpful, but I just this afternoon I did
an svn co trunk onto an aged Ubuntu box and it took an extraordinarily
long time to build.  It would hang for many minutes after each of the
lines like the last one below (or before those like the first line).
It finally built successfully (I think).

Note: namesp. cut : stripped namespace before processing
raidfile-config
WARNING: cannot add @xml:base to node set root element.  Relative
paths may not work.
Note: namesp. cut : processing stripped document
raidfile-config
Note: Writing raidfile-config.8
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/petjal/gl/trunk/docs'
mkdir -p parcels/boxbackup-trunk_2405-backup-server-linux-gnu
cp -p docs/man/raidfile-config.8.gz
parcels/boxbackup-trunk_2405-backup-server-linux-gnu
(cd docs; make bbstored.conf.5)
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/petjal/gl/trunk/docs'