[Box Backup-dev] Build failures in recent trunk

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at boxbackup.org
Mon Dec 8 23:26:58 GMT 2008

Hi James,

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008, James O'Gorman wrote:

> I've had Trac performing builds on various platforms over the last week
> or so, and Per has kindly just donated 3 more build hosts.
>
> The bad news is that the client is currently failing on at least three
> platforms, and the tests are always failing (usually the bbackupd test).

Can you enlighten me as to what a single dash (-) means in a column of the
build bot table (https://www.boxbackup.org/trac/build/Trunk)? Does it mean
that the build worked, or that it was never built? Because I swear
"FreeBSD 7.1 amd64" was in the process of building r2407 earlier, but now
all I have in that column is the dash.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |