[Box Backup-dev] Build failures in recent trunk

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev at boxbackup.org
Sat Dec 13 17:14:31 GMT 2008

Hi Matt,

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008, Matt Brown wrote:

> Ok, I have installed the obvious missing :) and this moved it on.(slowly)..
> however not sure things are still quite right here ... any else confirm ?
> (cd docs; make bbackupd.8)
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/matt/box/docs'
> Note: namesp. cut : stripped namespace before processing           bbackupd
> WARNING: cannot add @xml:base to node set root element.  Relative paths may
> not work.
> Note: namesp. cut : processing stripped document                   bbackupd
> Note: Writing bbackupd.8
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/matt/box/docs'

I think that there may be minor issues remaining with the building of the
docs from docbook, which is something that we didn't do as part of the
usual build process before, but I suspect that the docbook files are
more-or-less OK as the build did generate the manual pages from them.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | Stop nuclear war http://www.nuclearrisk.org |