[Boxbackup-dev] Build Error OSX - svn revision 2368

James O'Gorman james at netinertia.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 00:14:09 GMT 2010

Hi Chris,

On 25 Feb 2010, at 21:49, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Thanks for the bug report and for testing on OSX, to which I have no access :)

If I get a chance this weekend, I'll see if I can set up the automated build bot on a few of my machines again - that'll be FreeBSD, Debian and OS X.

I think a couple of other people (possibly Stefan?) had been running the buildbot too - not sure what happened! Unfortunately in my case a change of job meant I had much less free time (hence why the snapshot idea didn't really come to fruition...)

James