[Boxbackup-dev] Build Error OSX - svn revision 2368

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Fri Feb 26 23:27:23 GMT 2010

Hi James,

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010, James O'Gorman wrote:

> On 26 Feb 2010, at 00:14, James O'Gorman wrote:
>> If I get a chance this weekend, I'll see if I can set up the automated
>> build bot on a few of my machines again - that'll be FreeBSD, Debian
>> and OS X.
>
> I've had the bots running all day. You can see the output in trac (when
> logged in).
>
> So far the unit tests are failing on all three platforms. OS X client
> build is fixed since r2644.

Thanks very much for doing that. Unfortunately it's a bit difficult for me
to debug without access to the boxes. In particular I have no 64-bit box
to run tests on.

Do you have access to such a machine, or do you think it would be possible
to host some virtual machines somewhere and run the build bots on them, so
that I can debug such test failures?

> Not sure if that's an issue with my machine or Darwin. I'll see if I can
> run it on another OS X machine.

Thanks, please let me know if you can't resolve it.