[Boxbackup-dev] wiki edit not working

Martin Ebourne lists at ebourne.me.uk
Tue May 4 12:24:22 BST 2010

I went to the wiki to add answers to the following questions into the
faq but when I logged in I got no edit button, just this error at the
top of every page (below the header bar):

Warning: <acct_mgr.web_ui.MessageWrapper object at 0x976deec>

Q. What ports do I need to open on the firewall?

The server listens on TCP port 2201 by default.

Q. Can I run the client and server on the same host.

Yes you can although Box Backup is optimised for use over an Internet
link and will not be very efficient when run locally (as compared to eg.
rsync).

Cheers,
Martin