[Boxbackup-dev] What does this mean?

Sune Mølgaard sune at molgaard.org
Sun Aug 28 19:00:17 BST 2011

Chris Wilson wrote:

> Did the check fix solve the problem? Have you had any recurrence since?
>
> Cheers, Chris.

Hi Chris,

Sorry for not getting back earlier, but yes, it seemed to do the trick.

IIRC, I had one more (possibly unrelated) incident of an exception
later, which was remedied by a trunk check fix as well. Sorry for not
reporting that, since in hindsight it might have been helpful for
preventing corruptions later on, but it was late at night, and it was
fixed immediately.

Worth noting, however, is that whenever I reboot the client machine that
holds that specific account, I will get a backup-error email - the cause
of which I cannot pinpoint in the logs, but will get a backup-ok email
shortly afterwards, so it might just be caused by some or other service
being started prematurely. That said, however, the backup-ok email
actually says that there is an error, instead of saying what I believe
it means, that there was a successful backup, immediately following a
previous error?

Cheers,

Sune

--
Sleep -- the most beautiful experience in life -- except drink.
- W. C. Fields