[Boxbackup-dev] What does this mean?

Sune Mølgaard sune at molgaard.org
Thu Jun 16 20:10:00 BST 2011

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Sune,
>
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011, Sune Mølgaard wrote:
>
>> Jun 15 04:44:47 jadis bbstored[10744]: ERROR: Error in child process,
>> terminating connection: BackupStore BadStoreInfoOnLoad (4/13)
>
> Is there anything before it? What version of bbstored are you running?
> If you run bbstoreaccounts check on the store, does it fail with the
> same error?
>
> Also, if you're still running bbstored 0.10 or a not too recent version
> from Subversion, please note that the store info format has changed, and
> will be upgraded automatically by a more recent version of
> bbstoreaccounts, at which point the old bbstored won't be able to open
> it any more. You can run an old version of bbstoreaccounts to recreate
> it in the old format again.
>
> Cheers, Chris.

Cheers Chris,

I run the version offered by Ubuntu, which is 0.11~rc8~r2714 as far as I
can tell.

bbstoreaccounts does not fail...

Best regards,

Sune Mølgaard

--
In this business, by the time you realize you're in trouble, it's too
late to save yourself. Unless you're running scared all the time, you're